INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Version: Dec. 30, 2020, 5:44 p.m.
Personal information you submit
Buzon collects, processes or hosts personal information you provide.
- Contact information: your name and your email address or the email address of the recipient(s).
- Information about yourself: age, gender, city.
- Preferences: for example language settings or interests.
- Content and metadata: you may choose to upload or create Content which contains all sorts of personal information about you and others. Such Content also contains a filename, size and filetype.
- Personal messages: the ones you send to people along with sharing your files.
Personal information we collect by automated means
Buzon also collects and uses personal information by automated means while you use our Services.
- Browser information: type of browser, language settings, country and timezone.
- Cookie or web beacon information: cookie IDs and settings and other personal information received through cookies, web beacons or pixel tags. Learn more about under section “Why and how are cookies used”.
- Device information: the type of device, hardware model and operating system.
- Identification details: unique identifiers such as an IDFA (for iOS), MAC address or a UserID.
- Network information: IP-addresses and mobile network information.
- Location data: data on your geo-location. If we use your device based, precise GPS-location, we will make sure we only do so after receiving your consent.
- Service usage: information regarding the way you interact with our Services, websites and mobile apps.
How safe is it to use Buzon?
Buzon takes technical and organisational measures to protect your personal information against loss or other forms of unlawful processing.
We make sure that personal information is only accessible by those who need access to do their job and that they are properly authorised. That means we keep logs of who has access to personal information, we limit the amount of people that have access and we make sure that personal information can only be read, copied, modified or removed by properly authorised staff. We monitor internal activity to ensure the safety and accuracy of personal information.
Buzon staff is required to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with the company’s guidelines regarding confidentiality, ethics, and appropriate usage of personal information. Staff is required to sign a confidentiality agreement.
During an upload, while it's stored on our servers and during a download, Content is encrypted and only sent over a secure connection (https). The servers we use to store your Content for you are GDPR compliant and secure.